Saturday, February 7, 2009

Finally an update!

Life has been pretty average lately. Classes started back up in mid-January. I was also lucky enough to get a job as a nanny! Mon-Thurs are very busy for me between school & work, but I love having the 3 -day weekend, which makes the craziness during the week worth it.

Tonight I went to a Suns game with Heather. We had a lot of fun, and the Suns won 115 to 105! :) Funny story...When the players came out, one of them looked really familiar to me, but I didn't focus too much on it. Heather leaned over about half way through the game and told me that the player was one of her favorites, and that he (like me) likes to go to Disneyland often. As soon as she said that, it all became clear. I was in line with him for like 30 minutes last month when I was there! I thought he was really cute, and was flirting with him the whole time (and was secretly marvelling at his height (7'0"!!) and thinking about how giant our children would be LOL).

I had no idea that he plays for the Suns! Obviously, when I told Heather, she was about ready to kill me. She is so jealous that I was with him, and insists that I should have (1) gotten his autograph {I had to keep reminding her that I didn't know who he was, to which she responded "if you see someone 7 feet tall, just automatically ask for their autograph in case they're a basket ball player!"} and (2) flirted more and given him my number so that I would become a romantic interest in his life and get her court side seats. Haha!! We laughed about it all night...what a funny coincidence. I had met Analeigh from America's Next Top Model (my favorite contestant out of all the seasons!) the night before -- what a lucky trip!

Anyways, here are some pictures from the game. I hope that you are all well. :) -Katie


Our view!


Heather spying on Nash & his family.


The Gorilla is a rock star!


Shaq doing what he does best!


The final score!

No comments: