Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"I'm not quite sure what I look like, cause when I see myself in pictures...I don't look like me. But I don't really know what I look like. Sometimes I'm like God I look hot. And other times I'm like...eh. A couple more sit-ups tomorrow, pink. It's so much easier to be hard on yourself. It takes work to be good to yourself...so I'm trying to put the work in. When I say 'Ugh, I wish I didn't have those dots all over my face' I say 'Mm, but they're really unique and special.' 'I wish I didn't feel fat today.' 'Mm, but you're really strong.' 'I wish my legs weren't so muscular.' 'Mm, but when you're older, they're gonna carry you around.' Things like that. Be thankful."

-Pink

1 comment:

Abby said...

I have been a huge P!nk fan since Can't Take Me Home. I'm a musician and P!nk has been a huge inspiration to me as artist and as a person. Her words are very powerful and when she sings I feel like she is speaking to me and like she really gets me, and I know many of her fans feel this way. Thank you for posting that quote! P!nk is a beautiful, talented, and very influential person.