Friday, December 5, 2008

Job-Hunting

I'm job-hunting, and I need ideas!
My #1 iterest is nannying, so please let me know if you know anyone in the Scottsdale/North Phoenix area who's looking for a nanny!
Beyond that, I'm focusing on retail or reception. I've already applied at a few places but I never hear back. I picked up an application from babystyle today because their website said they were hiring, but when I went in, the girl said that she didn't think they were. I got an app anyways though.

I desperately need money. I'm trying to save up to go visit Maddie in London {in July} and it's uber expensive! Any ideas would be appreciated!!

:)

1 comment:

Madeline said...

So, there's this store in Kierland that sells body lotion and stuff, but its really exclusive and its the only one in America (random I know) but they pay really well! I almost got a job there last summer, but ended working for my mom...yeah. You should check it out, its called fruits and passion I believe. Actually, pretty much any store in Kierland pays ridiculously well...see you in a week or so!!