Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wow.

I have been terrible about updating this lately. Sorry!

Now that Thanksgiving has passed, it's officially Christmas time. I couldn't be more happy about it! I set my Christmas tree up a few days ago and went to Michael's to pick up all kinds of pretty new ornaments and lights for it. I've been listening to 99.9's all-day Christmas music, and am already counting down the days till, well actually, Christmas Eve!

As some of you already know, my family has a tradition. Every year on Christmas Eve we head over to my grandparents house for a delicious prime rib dinner, and after dinner, we open gifts. As a child, I always wanted to rush through dinner to get to present time, but as I've gotten older, I enjoy the dinner more and more. It's so yummy, and I can't wait for it this year :)

Speaking of count-downs, if you direct your attention to my handy dandy ticker at the bottom of my blog, you'll see that Ryan is coming in 16 days!! I am absolutely beside myself with excitement. It's cruel and unusual punishment to take away a girl's best friend for a whole year. I can't wait!

My parents are out of town, so tonight my brother and I are going out to dinner with our Grandparents. We're going to Sweet Tomatoes. I'm feeling under the weather (I have the flu...again...yes, that's 3 times in 2 months if anyone's counting) and that chicken noodle soup is sounding soo good. I'm excited to go out and enjoy a meal with them.

I hope that everyone is well.

-Katie

PS:
Congratulations to Amanda and David on the birth of beautiful little Gracelyn Shea. What a cutie :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Tomatoes is awesomeee :) They have three in DFW!

Anonymous said...

How could you bleach first graders?!
I think Sage's letter is my favorite!
Too sweet.
Love you.