Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tis the Season

Well, seeing as I have been terrible about updating this blog, I figure that I may as well try and improve.

Yesterday was "the day after thanksgiving" which in my mind means one thing: the official beginning of the Christmas season!! I listened to Christmas music all day long, sipped hot chocolate from Starbucks (which is a major addiction..I need an intervention. But we'll get to that next), and ended the day with watching Elf while laying under the Christmas tree. Yes, it was an excellent day.

Now. The Starbucks issue. The few times in the past that I've tried to hot chocolate from there, I wasn't incredibly impressed. About a week ago, I was cold, I was near Starbucks, and decided to give it one more shot. What a mistake!! ;) Since then, EVERY DAY I have gone in for my hot chocolate. It's like a drug. I swear that it's better this year. YUM. I need an intervention...that or a Starbucks buddy!! My order contradicts itself: I get a tall non-fat with whip and drizzle hot chocolate. Which means that I get non-fat milk...and then put whipped cream and chocolate sauce over the top. lol! Ehh, you win some you lose some.

Well my friends, I wish you a very happy Christmas & Starbucks season.

xo
K

1 comment:

Madeline said...

I like you, and your Starbucks hot chocolate addiction. When I come home, we'll go get some and then shop without buying things :)